A happy whisk creating a delicious batter
I found this easy Chocolate Sultana Cake recipe as I had some sultanas left over from making a very delicious tagine and wanted something sweet to eat with my cup of tea and found this incredibly easy recipe.
Be careful you won't be able to stop at one slice. Delicious and nutritious. See the nutritional content below.
Easy Chocolate Sultana Cake Recipe
1 cup self-raising flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup rice milk
1 cup sultanas
1. Whisk eggs and sugar well
2. Add milk and sultanas and mix well.
3. Sift flour and cocoa into mixture and mix well.
4. Pour mixture into lined loaf tin.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.
|Energy||792 kj/189 cal|
|Total fat||1.7 g|
|Saturated fat||0.5 g|
|Total sugars||24 g|