I am starting a new job so needed to make something to snack on during the day. I found these delicious Honey Nut Muffins at Civilized Caveman Cooking but changed around the recipe to suit what I like.
These are super moist and delicious with a lovely honey aroma. The nuts in these honey nut muffins should fill my belly and stop me snacking until it's meal time.
These are totally gluten free, dairy free, grain/wheat free. Super easy to whip up and even easier to eat.
Now that is my kind of food!
Honey Nut Muffins
3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp rice milk
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup chopped mixed nuts
1. Preheat oven to 200C/400 Degrees F
2. Whisk the eggs, honey, coconut oil, rice milk and vanilla together in a medium sized bowl.
3. In a small bowl sift the baking powder, cinnamon and coconut flour.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients add the nuts and mix until combined.
5. Divide the mixture into 6 muffin tins and bake for 25 minutes.