Even though I am lactose intolerant I still love chocolate and had a mad craving for Chocolate Chip Cookies. I actually found this recipe on my baking tray from Baker's Secret.
These are soft Chocolate Chip Cookies they don't come out crunchy but they are incredibly delicious.
I hope you will love them as much as I do.
Chocolate Chip CookiesIngredients
1/2 cup margarine
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup & 2 tbsp plain flour
1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
1. Pre-heat oven to 175 C. Line a cookie tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream together margarine, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg beating well then stir in vanilla.
4. Sift flour and bi-carb soda then add salt and stir into creamed mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Place rounded spoonfuls onto biscuit tray.
7. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until lightly brown. Then move to cooling rack and enjoy.