Delicious Chocolate Nut Fudge Brownie
Yummy oozie chocolate
Chocolate Nut Fudge Brownie fresh out of the oven. Oh the aromas!
I wanted a quick and easy dessert to cook and found this Chocolate Nut Fudge Brownie on Health Bent one of my favourite recipe sites. I changed it a bit as I always do. I think it is a lot more fun this way.
For the topping you can add more chocolate and nuts. Go with your heart! Either way it is going to be delicious. You can never go wrong with chocolate and fudge.
This recipe is gluten free, wheat free, grain free and dairy free if you use dairy free chocolate chips. Not always easy to find but when you do stock up!
Choc Nut Fudge BrownieFudge Brownie
1 cup almonds made into almond butter or 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon almond butter
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
pinch of rock salt
Chocolate Nut Topping
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons choc chips
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In a bowl mix together the almond butter, coconut milk, egg, vanilla and salt. Then add the cocoa powder, sugar and choc chips.
3. For the topping sprinkle choc chips and nuts over brownie then drizzle with honey.
4. Bake in oven for 25 - 30 minutes.
5. Serve with lactose free vanilla ice-cream. TO. DIE. FOR!
Note: It should still be moist in the middle so if you are testing with a toothpick you should get some chocolate on there it shouldn't be dry. If it is you have overcooked it and it's cake not fudge!